How To Play (How To Practice)
1. Level : 4（Normal 2）
1. Take Over the Melody Smoothly
2. The Balance of Soprano, Inner Part and Bass
3. 3:2 Rhythm
1. How to understand 3:2 rhythm
▼ Try the practice below and understand 3:2 rhythm with ease.
2. How To Practice
1. One Handed Practice
At first, practice with one hand to be able to play smoothly!
2. One Handed Practice(without looking at the keys)
Each hand's positions are far apart and it is hard to play while looking at both hands.
So you should practice to play without looking at the keys.
3. Sing With Left Hand Playing
Try singing the melody while playing the left hand part.
This practice is necessary before both hands practice.
(Because the complicated 3:2 rhythm might make the habit of unnecessary accent.)
4. How To Play the Arpeggio
▼ Moving your hands horizontally and stretch your fingers on the black keys.
5. Tempo Rubato
3. Middle Section-
1. More Rubato, More Espressive
Different from the beginning, there is no arpeggio in the middle section, so you can express more freely.